“Because some exhibitions transform you”
Visit IPA, your production processes will take a new turn!
Answers to address your key challenges:
- Managing Directors, Production Managers, Company Managers, Purchasing Managers, R&D Managers from the food industry
- Optimize production facilities
- Increase productivity
- Improve safety
- Incorporate sustainable development
- Develop tomorrow's foodstuffs
Answers to your projects and equipment needs:
82% of visitors who came with an equipment/machine purchasing project furthered or finalized their projects thanks to the exhibition.
A complete and multi-sector offer organized into two leading sectors:
- IPA Matic:
- Meat product and fish processing equipment
- For meat and fish product manufacturing and trade
- For Technical Centers, Research Laboratories
- Matic Commerce: An area dedicated to equipment for food shops and the retail industry.
- IPA Multifilière:
- Solid and semi-liquid food processing equipment
- For the milk, liquids and semi-liquids industries (SIEL)
- For solids industries (breadmaking, chocolate/confectionery, fruit and vegetables)
- For Technical Centers, Research Laboratories...
Participate in the largest international process engineering platform
- Meet more than 300 exhibitors, of which 45% are international exhibitors
- Organize your visit with the interactive map
- Unanimous view about the exhibition: 85% of visitors are satisfied with their visit.
Innovation at the core of the exhibition
- With the Innovation Research Forum: A platform for exchanging about the latest food technologies and innovation
- Discover the latest new developments with the products selected for the IPA Innovation Competition.
In Paris combine business with pleasure
Paris, the ideal place to combine business with an unforgettable stay
- Paris, first tourist destination in the world
- Paris, a cultural mecca with its museums, art exhibitions and entertainment shows